Monday, May 24, 2010

Event Invitation! Taste of the Arts Fair!



















I have been accepted to so sell my jewelry at The Taste of the Arts Fair in Sun Prairie, WI.

This is a juried show, so I am honored I was selected!
Save the date June 12th, 2010!

The event will be held at Sheehan Park, 1115 Linnerud Dr., across from the Sun Prairie Public Library

Event hours are 9 am - 4 pm and feature a variety of hand-crafted items and fine arts by artists from around the state of Wisconsin.

Entertainment, activities for children and, specialty foods by local and area restaurants and vendors will be featured in the "taste" of the arts event!

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Elated to know about this taste of arts event. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged bridal event of my sister at one of finest event space San Francisco. Invited all her friends for this event and they all enjoyed this party very much.

    ReplyDelete