Thursday, March 11, 2010

Just sent out the March Newsletter

Trendy Expressions Blog

What is a blog?
A blog is a type of website with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics, pictures or video.
The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important part of many blogs.

Why am I using a blog?
I am using a blog for a few reasons:
1. I do a lot of custom orders. I would like to let my customers provide feedback on purchases they have made.
2. I also would like to show potential customers my creative abilities.
3. You can also be notified of ideas I have when you check the Blog for new product lines or materials I wish to use and make comments.
4. I also can give more information on the charities I support and get feedback or suggestions of new charities from anyone.
5. The website that I sell my products on www.etsy.com doesn’t provide enough space for information about upcoming events and previous events that I have held or attended.
6. And most of all, it’s a fun interactive way to keep in contact with my customers and it's super easy! You can include your name when you leave a comment or post a comment anonymously on anything I blog about.




New Jewelry Line!
The new line is called Loving Luxury. The jewelry is made with Swarovski Crystals, Fire-Polished Glass Beads, and more precious gems and metals. I have listed below the pieces of jewelry that are in the Loving Luxury line and will be adding more soon:

Elegant Black and Crystal Necklace
Crystal and Pearl Cluster Necklace
Silver Crystal Circle Necklace
Pearl and Metal Swirl Necklace
Crystal Lariat
Silver Crystal Wave Bracelet
Silver Rhinestone Bugal Bracelet
Elegant Black and Crystal Earrings
Glitter and Crystal Earrings
Crystal Cluster Earrings
Silver Crystal Earrings
Smokey Pearl and Crystal Earrings
Crystal Dreams Earrings


Don't Forget FREE SHIPPING EVERYDAY!

Visit: www.trendyexpressions.etsy.com

What I'm working on:

Anklets (Summer's right around the corner!)



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND THANKS FOR VISITING!
Have a Wonderful March!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment