Thursday, April 8, 2010

15 Things

15 Movies I recently watched:


1. The Invention of Lying (my son picked that one)

2. Roots (A Classic everyone should watch)

3. Couples Retreat (Was funny up until I fell asleep)

4. Brothers (I cried through the entire movie)

5. Paranormal Activity (Kinda scary)

6. Madea Goes to Jail (I love Madea!)

7. Girlhood (Documentary on at-risk teens)

8. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (I love Jack Nicholson!)

9. Dear Zachary (A very sad Crime Documentary)

10. The Goonies (My daughter laughed the whole time...she's never seen it)

11. Precious (Makes me want to adopt every abused child)

12. The Hurt Locker (Very Good Military movie)

13. The Blindside (Again...makes me want to adopt every abused child)

14. Case 39 (Scary...makes me NOT want to adopt every abused child)

15. Nine Dead (Reminds me of Saw...but not as gory)

So there it is....my list of recently watched movies. Feel Free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment