Friday, April 23, 2010

Boys and Girls Club of America Donation











Here are the pieces of jewelry I have donated to the Boys and Girls Club of America. They are having a silent auction at their Luncheon on April 27th, 2010. This donation is valued at over $60.00! I hope they have a great turn out!
If you are interested in any of these pieces, I can create them for you in no time!
Please visit www.trendyexpressions.etsy.com to shop!
Or send me an email at : mytrendyexpressions@yahoo.com with any jewelry requests!
The bracelet, in the first picture, is not posted on my site for sale yet. If you are interested in this piece, I will have it posted shortly.

1 comment:

  1. I received a letter from the Boys and Girls Club thanking me for the donation and letting me know they raised approximately $41,000 at the event!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete